Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hopsin, Roast Pork and a Little Lost Dog

Sometimes my life feels like a bad tonight show rerun! Monday was a CRAZY busy day at work. I left at 2:30, took the dogs for a walk (14,783 steps yesterday) prepped dinner and spent the rest of the afternoon and evening with my textbook. Erik drove home last night to see Hopsin at the Bourbon Theater. He said it was a great show and this morning Brian is driving him back to campus and then driving back to Lincoln. When the dogs and I were out for our walk we met a lost little dog with a leash on. Of course Cache and Roo Roo threatened him, so I tied them to a tree convinced him that I was friend, got him back to his owner and then we were able to proceed. It always amazes me that people will leash their pet and then let them run wild. I guess I'm just over protective!

No comments:

Post a Comment