Monday, July 23, 2012

Time to Train

It is time to work harder to detach my body from it's overly intimate relationship with my fat.  Today I will begin a triathlon training program so that in June of 2013 I can complete the "long" distance Norfolk triathlon.  I am planning to switch over to a diet slightly higher in protein and will train 7 days each week, 2 swimming, 2 running, 2 cycling and one session with weights.

I of course decided to start this in the middle of summer when it is roasting hot and Lincoln is under a heat advisory.  Tonight, after dark, Cache and I will take a walk so that we can ready ourselves for the return to running and with any luck I'll be able to swim tomorrow.  Today is the first day back from our Ely vacation so all I really want is a nap =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment