Monday, March 16, 2009

Buy The Book

Tonight I went to Barnes and Noble and wandered the aisles for 10 minutes before I finally surrendered and asked the staff where to find the wedding books. She asked which one I was looking for. Apparently most brides know the answer to that before they look through the display. There are lots of pretty books. I am a list person, so of course I bought the one with all the lists and check boxes. Hopefully that will help me to be the most organized bride I can be. A girl has to have hope right?

The other book I bought is a collection of beautiful quotes, verses and sample vows, so for tonight I will leave you to think of this: Love is not getting, but giving. It is goodness and honor and peace and pure living. - Henry Van Dyke

No comments:

Post a Comment