Friday, October 30, 2009

Tomorrow is Halloween

Wow!!! Here it is the end of October.... amazing! I guess it's true, time flies when you're having fun. I take off about two days a year to run errands, work on house projects and spend time with Erik. This morning I hit two grocery stores and I'm making my way through our stacks of laundry. In just a bit Erik and I will head out to Old Navy and Plato's Closet to get him some more fall and winter clothes and then we'll get to do lunch and get him to practice. The Southeast Varsity football team is scheduled for their first playoff game tonight at 3:30 and Erik has volunteered to play with the band in the stands. We're excited to be there =)

Once we get home and settled Brian will grill steaks and I'll spend the evening working on Thank You cards. I have about 15 to drop in the mail already. I'm sorry these are so tardy! I kept thinking that we were going to have more time before and it never really panned out. We are so happy that so many of you were able to come and celebrate our wedding and we have enjoyed all of the lovely and thoughtful gifts so much. This weekend and next weekend we're planning to work on unpacking and getting settled in our nest. (With dressers and everything!)

For all our out of towners, if you are going to be in or around Lincoln on Thanksgiving Day weekend please come over! We're having both lunch and dinner at our house on Thanksgiving and you know we believe the more the merrier. In fact, to all our friends in and around Lincoln, if you aren't planning a big holiday come on over =) We'll have lots of food, fun and football in the basement with Erik. We have so much to be thankful for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment