Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sometimes Life Isn't Fair

Oh the immortal words of my grandmother. As I have whined about before I am taking a difficult math class and an EVIL speech class. That is truly the only "clean" word that I can use to describe it. My teacher is unreasonable at best and despite the fact that I'm doing everything that I can think of to look at things from her side and to be the good student I have historically been she is wearing me down.... I knew prior to beginning the class that I would either have to be available to speak in front of the class OR that I would have to arrange my own audience and AV equipment for my presentation. I have made all efforts to compromise with her but to no avail.... so now I have to decide if I can round up 10 people over the age of 18 to get together this weekend long enough to record my presentation. UGGGHHHHH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment