Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hi Honey - Have a Good Day - See You Tomorrow

This quarter is a whole different kind of torture and with our work schedules and our class schedules Brian and I barely see each other Monday through Wednesday. Yesterday he was on the road to one of his banks and I think he got home around 7pm. I had class on campus from 5:30-7:30 and then I had to get Erik from piano and work on my homework after I got home. I climbed into bed at about 9:30 while Brian was finishing his test and we all walked out the door together this morning. Today Brian is still stuck out of town at his bank. Erik and I will have a quick dinner and then head to bell practice and when we get back I have to finish my homework assignment for the evil public speaking class and study for my math test. Say a little prayer for me on Wednesday evening... I have my first exam. The professor told us last night that the other class, taking the same exam, averaged a 62% on the exam, and he was proud of them, because usually the first exam the average is 55%.... I almost cried in front of the whole class. I'll try to stay updated on the blog but I'm going to try for a 3.5 this term and I might die trying =)

No comments:

Post a Comment