Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me

The boys are up to no good with my birthday =) Last night we had my mom and Brian's parents over for birthday dinner, Brian made boy scout chocolate cake (come and visit, we'd love to share) and foil dinners. After we ate his parents got to check out the parade and then we did a little Internet shopping and got ready for bed.

This morning Brian surprised me with flowers after I got to work and after he dropped off Erik. It's a sweet bouquet of lilies and tulips (I love spring flowers in the middle of winter!) and my office is enjoying a bit of spring. Tonight we're going out to dinner with my mom, as soon as I decide where and hopefully we'll get into bed early. Stay warm - Lincoln's "real" temperature this morning was -12.... without the wind chill!

No comments:

Post a Comment