Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Something Less Than Harmonious

It has been a somewhat difficult week for us. Sometimes Brian and I have the same argument several times with no resolution. That's the case right now. We have different expectations of people and some times I expect better of people than they can ever be. I'm sad and disappointed, and just feeling let down and almost abused because my expectations weren't met. It is difficult and complicated for me to understand WHY people would be mean and nasty for the sake of being mean and nasty. It is also challenging for me to continue to be nice to people who are repeatedly rude for no good reason. I'm hoping that the spring air will help me to get some of the bad feelings out of my system, but for the moment, I just need to be away from people who have no regard for my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment