Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Fever

I just can't help myself. For me there is something about spring, about longer days, sunny afternoons, dark mornings, croaking frogs, blooming flowers. Something that makes me feel silly and free and excited to see what lies ahead.

It is hard for me to be at work or class during this time, sometimes its hard to fall asleep, and it is incredibly hard to stay indoors... they say that we might have thunderstorms this afternoon, maybe more tomorrow and possibly even a few on Wednesday. It feels exciting. Deep in the summer the storms are more bothersome, and while they promise brief relief from the heat, there is something dangerous and powerful in the spring storms that is so much more fascinating. Hopefully I'll be able to get some work done this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment