Thursday, August 9, 2012

Muscle Beach

Last night when Brian and I went to lift weights there were SERIOUS weight lifters at the Y - it looked like body building night.  I struggled though my 30 minutes and was sore and tired at the end.

I am meeting with my Bellevue University advisor on Monday afternoon but I think I will be changing colleges.  While I knew that my class would be the "beta" group at Concordia, their lack of communication and difficultly in pre-planning has been frustrating at best.  One of the primary reasons that I chose Concordia was the availability of the program director and his focus on clinical informatics, however, he recently resigned, so at this point, I'm not sure the aggravation is worth it for my future plans especially since it no longer closely matches my goals for an IT focus. 

Saturday has come so fast - Erik will start at Simpson and suffer through a few weeks of football camp before school starts.  Hopefully we have everything he needs, and if we don't - we'll be up to see him in 2 weeks =)

No comments:

Post a Comment