Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Just Keep Moving

It has been a CRAZY busy week!  Thursday after work I made it through another 30 minutes of swimming laps and Friday I went for a short bike ride with the boys - we did the quick 6, which is slightly shorter at the moment due to bridge construction and then Brian and I took care of grocery shopping. 

Saturday morning I met Susan Z at the trail head for the Jamaica North trail and we walked six miles seeing teeny tiny tree frogs, baby black tree snakes, 8 deer, an indigo bunting and two herds of wild turkey's.  I was sweaty but happy at the end.  That night we went to a shrimp boil and had a fun and enjoyable evening with other band parents and friends.

Sunday morning Brian, Erik and I rode 12 miles before church and then I spent a lot of time napping.

Monday was a long day at work so Cache got a walk and last night I took to the pool for laps and water aerobics.  It was crowded and unbelievably noisy but I was worn out and slept like a rock!  Tonight we go back for weight lifting and this weekend will be another long ride.  Hopefully all of this will help me to be ready for the Tri in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment