Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Time to See the Minister Part 3

Brian tells me that this means we have reached the halfway mark in our required pre-marital counseling. We were supposed to work on picking vows and I can honestly say that we have looked through them a few times. We have a "maybe" poem for our liturgist. While we didn't complete the assignment, it's not like we ignored it. The vows are important for what they represent. Will our wedding be ok with something simple? Absolutely! But I want something that is simple, special, pretty and SHORT. The short part is important. I'm guessing I'll trip over my words and some of the one's that we have read make me cry without speaking them... so we have crossed those off the list. I'm sure that it will all work out. I have been practicing "I do" and that seems to be working!

No comments:

Post a Comment