Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Closer and Closer

3 Days til the wedding, the electronic billboard I found so endearing just a few weeks ago feels more like a stopwatch chasing me through the city these days. Erik had field practice last night so we ran, and then we ran faster and then we didn't get into bed until 11:00 last night, and to be honest, I'm not sure what I typed for the last of my homework, because I think I did it in my sleep! Tonight we are going to try relaxing together with poolside cabana massages at a local spa. After we find Erik a ride home from football =) At least we're only working half days tomorrow, Brian's mom has the week off to assist us and once the brunch is over on Sunday we'll get a few days of nothing but rest and relaxation together!

No comments:

Post a Comment