Monday, September 28, 2009

pics vol I

Well, I know people have been waiting to see pictures so I'll get those posted! :)

I'm going to start with the outside and decor pics, then later today we'll post a few more times with some from before the ceremony, during & right after the ceremony, then from the reception.



I like both of these pics because they show the uniqueness of the church, but also show some of the work that young men in the church have done for their Eagle Scout projects at the church.

These two are some of the fun bicycle planters we were able to find to decorate with. We had a lot of fun with them, and hope that you did too! While I'm thinking about it, if you would like a marigold, as seen at the reception, please let us know. We seem to still have a lot of them around! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment