Friday, November 7, 2014

She's Crafty

I admit that while I have some natural creative talents they show themselves when they feel like it and I have ZERO power - this week has been a lot of art time with painting wine glasses Tuesday and quilting with my mom Thursday!


This quilt will be for Brian's cousin once it's done - 18 blocks down 46 to go - I have NEVER worked with brown before so it's a whole new experience.

Since we are out of town this weekend I had to pre-plan for the pantry/freezer challenge.  Last night for dinner, my mom and I had egg cups with sausage (from the freezer), then my friend Marche came over and we made a double batch of cake mix cookies so I knocked out two boxes of cake mix and a bag of chocolate chips.  This morning I am having Quaker oatmeal for breakfast from the pantry and I'll grab snacks out of there for Brian and I to eat in Iowa.  Slowly but surely we are starting to make a dent!  

No comments:

Post a Comment