Thursday, November 12, 2009

Crabby Pants

I hate waking up on the wrong side of the bed.... I hate when the dog eats Kleenex and I have to pick Kleenex shreds out of the carpeting.... I hate when the cat throws up in the kitchen and I have to clean it up.... I hate when I forget to take the ribs out of the freezer the night before and then I have to beat them into the crock pot in the morning.... I hate when my shoulder hurts like someone tried to rip it out of its socket and I don't know what I did to it.... I hate when I do poorly on a class assignment because I feel rushed because of my other commitments and then I am restless all night because I did poorly.

I think that's it for this morning. I really do hate waking up on the wrong side of the bed though. I am generally a pretty cheerful girl, and I have, in the not so distant past, been referred to as an eternal optimist. But today... UGGH I just feel like a little black rain cloud. I'm overwhelmed and I want to blame other people and pout and carry on but instead I just have to keep working and putting one foot in front of the other... maybe later on I'll send the boys to buy ice cream or something and I'll throw a little tantrum and see if I can work it out of my system!

No comments:

Post a Comment