Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Domestically Yours

Brian and I are still trying to settle in to the new house. Erik seems to be loving every minute of it! Today after work Brian is working on leaves... even though it doesn't seem like we have a lot of trees we have an abundance of raking and vacuuming.

After dinner Erik will have two choirs and I have enough homework to keep me busy well into the next decade. Who would have thought there would be so much to do in Asian American Literature? At least the books are interesting. Hopefully I'll get done in time to watch Top Chef. And tonight I'm DEFINITELY going to stay up and see the end.

The rest of the week will be dedicated to unpacking (Superman took on the kitchen counters last night and you can actually see the corner now which I don't think has happened since March!) cleaning and getting ready for Thanksgiving. We're looking forward to a houseful.

No comments:

Post a Comment