Thursday, April 30, 2009

From Super Wild to TOTAL Prude

We had our meeting with the minister yesterday. I am trying to find a way to read the Bible cover to cover before our next meeting. The first 15 minutes were scripture quizzes (Brian did well, I failed miserably)... and then we talked about SEX!!! With the minister!!!! I wished many times for the floor to open and suck me in.

We also received our homework assignment to work on for the next meeting. It's about money. Hopefully it isn't about money and the Bible, I'll probably fail again.

The most interesting thing was when Jim talked to us about misinterpretation and the Bible, getting only part of the verse and not reading things in context. To all my great aunts and uncles who are following this, thank you so much for teaching me "Here is the church, here is the steeple, open the doors and see all the people." It helped yesterday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment