Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Why do you want to get married?

Today is our first meeting with the minister to discuss our decision to marry. I'm not sure what kind of questions we'll be asked. I watched Dr. Phil's pre-marital boot camp like a year ago. Brian and I already know where we stand on spending, we're not having any other children, Erik is mostly easy to parent and we have worked on big projects together. We know that we can paint together, but plumbing is a challenge. I think that in most ways we compliment each other. We like the outdoors, the same movies and taking care of our families.

I wonder if the questions will be harder than that? If there will be checklists, or packets. If we will have to talk about what would make our marriage fail. I'm excited and nervous all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment