Monday, April 13, 2009

Sad Easter

I'm sorry that we haven't posted in so long. As far as wallpaper goes, it is all off and the room is taped and awaiting primer and paint. (We have pictures of our progress.) We have all been busy with work, school, scout and band fundraising and Erik's musical commitments.

Yesterday morning we lost a dear friend that we did not get to love nearly long enough. Our sweet and loving friend Jane died of complications from diabetes. Last summer we spent our week in the Boundary Waters with her son and husband. She was probably the most loving and giving woman I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and she will leave a hole in the lives of all that she touched. Today say prayers for ALL the people that you love. I am trying to remember that Jane got to spend Easter with Jesus and that she is lucky for that. But I confess, I am sad that she wasn't with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment