Thursday, April 14, 2011

Musically Inclined

This week hasn't been great for riding. Tuesday Erik had a concert and I mowed our house and my mom's so I did a quick 4 mile with medium hills and then we spent the rest of the evening at the school. Wednesday I worked the long shift and Erik had another concert. I had hoped for a longer ride today or tomorrow but Lincoln is being plagued by rain and storms. If it's dry when I get off work I may try to get a quick ride in. In addition to today's storms the weather channel is predicting a 100% chance of precipitation for Friday so it looks like it may be the weekend before I can get some time in again. I know that the serious riders say to train when it's raining because it might be raining the day of your ride. I'm willing to wind train this year (which I've never been interested in before) but I'm not ready to get caught on my bike in a Nebraska spring storm... at least not yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment