Friday, July 25, 2014

I Must Be Missing Something

This week I have been dragging, a lot, and feeling pretty fatigued. While I have been sleeping 6 hours a night (my usual) I have struggled to get out of bed in the morning and have needed a lot of caffeine to keep going. At first I thought it was long shifts but I felt really BAD yesterday after work. Almost like I could have pulled over and gone to sleep in the car. When I got home I decided to start laundry and take my vitamins and by bedtime I felt 40% better and this morning I would say somewhere between 75% and 80%. I am wondering if this is because my nutrition wasn't as good on vacation and I did more running, so it could be a slight iron deficiency. Either way I'll get back to the vitamins! Yesterday after work I made it through housework and mowing at my mom's and got into bed relatively early.

No comments:

Post a Comment