Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A Hot Home Cooked Meal

Monday was a WILD and busy day at work. When I got off (earlier than I expected) I stopped at Trader Joe's for a few extra things for the week and then mowed at my mom's and trimmed a BUNCH on one of the trees in our front yard. For dinner we had turkey quinoa meatloaf, mashed potatoes, kale chips and the most delicious cantaloupe. After dinner and dishes Brian and I packed up for weight lifting at Cooper. It was a good night for the equipment - not too busy but enough to people watch. I am officially benching 48 pounds - which doesn't sound very exciting - but I can do it 30 times - and my muscles are fatigued when I'm done. I think all the weight training is making a difference in the way that my body feels and looks, and according to our fancy scale I am almost 30% muscle - which is pretty good I think! My body fat percentage is continuing to drop - my real goal is another 15%, but I would love to go down another 25%. After we got done we took the boys for a walk through the cemetery and then I had a little dessert and hit the sack. This week is SO overbooked. I'm looking forward to the 3 day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment