Monday, June 30, 2014

Much to do in Little Time

This weekend we were able to work in some relaxation time with a Saltdogs game Friday night and Famous Dave's Blues and Brews Saturday night. Friday after work I ran a few quick errands and then did the quick 6 with Brian before we headed to Haymarket Park. Sadly the Dogs lost - but there was an amazing fireworks show. Saturday morning I got up for a 6 mile run with Susan but there was lots of thunder and a little rain, so we waited an hour and I only ran 1.5 of the 6 miles and walked the rest. In the afternoon we planned to do yard work but it rained so we cleaned house and I got a massage before seeing Lil Slim and the Teardrops. Brian and I walked to and from the show and were treated to a lightning show on the way home. Thankfully it didn't rain on us! Sunday morning we slept in until 7:30 and then took the chainsaw and all the trimming tools to Jim and Becky's and my mom's house for a round of removal and trimming. I put in another new flower bed and a TON of mulch at my mom's While the boys took out 2 trees along the fence line and did major work on the willow. In the afternoon Brian mowed his parents while I mowed our house and after dinner I walked the dogs to Walgreen's to buy stamps. It was a lovely day outdoors but I must be dehydrated because the scale was definitely moving the wrong direction this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment