Friday, June 27, 2014

Jeepers it's the Creeper

Yesterday after work I raced home and took the dogs for an hour walk. The trails were pretty deserted since there was a little thunder and LOTS of storm clouds but we made it to the gas company and back without so much as a drop. I threw together enchilada stack with black beans and shredded chicken and headed to the Y to lift. I am no stranger to the flirting that goes on at the gym but yesterday there was a creepy guy who followed me a lot more than I would have liked. Guess I'll need to recruit Brian and Erik to go with me a few times so he knows I super married! I didn't really get a lot done the rest of the night but Brian is home again and it was nice to relax a little! This weekend is going to fly at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment