Friday, June 6, 2014

Ride, Chill, Fill Water Balloons

Yesterday was another semi harried day at work. I got off a few minutes late, met Erik at Pro Active to get him set up for summer agility, drove through Amigo's since yesterday was the 5th and we LOVE soft tacos, went home and rode 16 miles to Devaney and back on my new seat, relaxed with dinner and laundry and then filled 100+ water balloons. I'm glad that Erik had to move the cooler out to the car instead of me. After a hot shower and an ab workout we crashed hard! This weekend is yard or die. Brian is picking up sod on the way home and I will mow all three yards so we can sod, overseed and fertilize before dark since there is rain in the forecast overnight tonight into tomorrow morning. Hopefully we can get it all done before sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment