Monday, June 29, 2009

Sleepy Sunday

I like to pretend that I can go at warp speed for months on end never tiring and continuing to achieve excellence. Brian knows that I am limited in how long I can run in continuous motion. Sunday was a slight breaking point. We got out of bed, rode 12 miles and then went over to our house to get started on the mowing. I begged for a few minutes of laying around with the cat and watching TV. The next thing I knew I woke up on the living room floor and an hour was gone. Brian took me home, we had leftovers for lunch and then he tucked me in for a two hour nap. I felt much better and we were able to get some laundry and grocery shopping done. This week we only have 4 days at work so that will help some. Tonight also marks our last night taking care of Elliott the cat. While he was wonderful I didn't realize how long a month is to take care of someone's pet!

No comments:

Post a Comment