Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wedding Stress

Ok so last night one of the bridesmaids called me with concerns about an "expedite charge" on the bridesmaids dresses. I called the store this morning and told them if we were going to have to pay extra we would just go with another store, we liked the other dresses and it would be ok. I then called all the bridesmaids to send them to the other bridal store. In the interim the first bridal store called me back to tell me that they would cover the extra charge to get the dresses here in time since it is almost 12 weeks until the wedding (for those of you who are wondering it is 11 weeks and 4 days until the wedding!). So we are staying with the dresses that we picked, I didn't turn in to Bridezilla, I stood up for my girls and the store staff were wonderful! I really love the girl I've been working with so I'll even give her some free advertising.

If you are going to get your dresses in Lincoln - please ask for Quasha at J Marie's. She's SWEEET and will do her best for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment