Thursday, April 19, 2012

300 Posts - and A Beautiful Night

Last night we rode down to the zoo and back - just over 11 miles, and maintained pretty good speed. The trails were congested since it was the first time in a week that Lincoln didn't have any recorded wind gusts over 30mph. It was a gorgeous night to ride and we would have gone farther but I have a little pain in my ankle. I'm hoping that it's just because they are forecasting storms for the area today.

I can't believe this is my 300th post - kind of wild that I have been blogging for three years now and gotten this far. After three years we still like paying the mortgage, married life is sweet, we can park one car in the garage, the landscaping still needs to be done and we are going to try again this year to ride a metric - we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment