Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Week in Demand

This week we have been booked to the gills - we had a band meeting last night that I thought would run an hour but it ran two, and even though I keep thinking we are done, we continue to get fringe assignments. Tonight we have a committee meeting at scouts, and then I have a deacons meeting at church. When I get home I'll have to take on the laundry since it is threatening to take over the house. The weekend is already mostly booked as well. It's funny how quickly the hours fill!

Last night we rode the quick six and it felt fantastic - it was a gorgeous night and my legs felt good, I think we both could have put in 15-20 miles last night if we hadn't had any other responsibilities. With any luck we won't have to run or ride in the rain tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment