Friday, April 6, 2012

Human and Mechanical Failures

I know I've been whining but really - we are triple booked this week, and then some! Wednesday night we planned to ride the quick six before the rain (that never really came) but Brian's bike is in desperate need of a tune-up so we only did 2 miles. After that I worked on preparations for the Seder at our church for Thursday night and Brian read all about marketing plans for small businesses.

Thursday I felt terrible all day - I am praying that it's allergies and nothing exciting =) after work we packed up our Seder stuff and headed to church for a very informative evening and my first ever attempt at Matzo Ball soup. It will probably also count as my last ever attempt! We didn't leave church until 9:00 p.m. and had to be up at 4:30 this morning - so we skipped the Thursday run and will do it this evening. The three of us jumped on our bikes and rode around the block so that we could count it towards the 30 rides in 30 days - next week looks a lot better for our schedules so hopefully we'll be able to get some distance in!

No comments:

Post a Comment