Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Limited Riding

Yesterday morning I left work early for an appointment with the oral surgeon and had my top back molar extracted.  There was a crack in the tooth running along the root line so there wasn't much they could do for it. In 3-4 months I can decide if I want to have a post and implant done to replace the tooth, however my regular dentist and the oral surgeon both said that people generally don't miss that particular tooth when they are without it. 

We spent the day watching movies and drinking extra liquids.  Got to see Erik perform with the LSE Drumline at the Lincoln Safe Kids event which was nice.  We rode once around the block.  Starting Thursday the area will be healed more and I can ride longer distances.  Not the best time to get something done but I'm sure it will be good in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment