Monday, April 9, 2012

Thank You Easter Bunny!

Our Easter weekend was kind of a blur! Friday evening we did a quick 2 mile ride and then did our run over in the cemetary. Even though I was still feeling ill the run seemed to make me feel a little more with it. Saturday morning Brian and Erik helped out one of the scouts with his Eagle Scout project and we rode 2 miles after dinner.

Easter Sunday was busy for all from beginning to end. We enjoyed the sunrise service at church, then had breakfast and rang bells at the 8 and 9:30 services. After church we had lunch with Erik, then went back to church so that we could deliver Easter lillies to our shut-ins. Then it was back home to finish cleaning and get ready to host Easter dinner. After all the guests were gone we rode our bikes around the block and then I slugged down a shot of NyQuil and went to bed. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon so I'll see if they vote cold, allergies or infection. I'm just ready to be over it - we are one day behind in our running schedule so we'll need to get that made up and I need to get some miles under my belt!

No comments:

Post a Comment