Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Have You the Ring?

I absolutely LOVE the movie the Princess Bride. Brian has been subjected to it more times than he will readily admit and he's still a good sport whenever it comes on. Today after work we are going down to meet with Brian Spatz at Sartor Hamann downtown to finalize things with our wedding bands. Brian and Brian designed my engagement ring and it could not be more gorgeous.

Yesterday was wild (that is the nicest word I have) at work and I spent 5 hours on homework last night so I didn't get the flower lady called. With any luck I'll be able to get a lunch break today and make a few phone calls. Tonight we're riding either to Buster's for a quick beer or to Cold Stone Creamery to split a dish of ice cream.

This is our 90th post to the blog.... I'm still surprised at how much I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment