Thursday, July 23, 2009

Welded Bliss

No typo there =) About 2 months ago I fell head over heels in love with a cake topper, the only problem was that it was about 4 times the budget that we had agreed upon and I couldn't find a way to justify spending that much for a decoration. I know, it's my big day, etc etc, but I'm just not that kind of bride.

A dear friend at work (Theresa aka Wonder Woman) heard of my plight and talked to a friend of theirs who is a welder and thought that he could do it. We drove to Clatonia last night and met with him in between rain showers and he took the job! He looked at our picture and said it was totally possible and he'll call back this morning with an official price on it but his estimate was UNDER the total budget!!! So Excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment