Thursday, July 9, 2009

Two Down

Brian and I are currently mowing four yards. Erik sometimes mow's and my mom's, but by and large we spend 4-5 hours a week on mowing. Last night we decided to divide and conquer and get the two big yards out of the way. Brian took care of his parents and I mowed our yard. This was the first mow with the new fence but I survived! The most exciting part of the mowing was the baby bunny in our back yard. If anyone thinks its too shaggy next to the house right now he is my only excuse. I'm not sure I've ever seen a bunny that small out alone. He couldn't have been more than 3 inches long and he was able to curl up to a size smaller than a tennis ball. Each time I would get close to the back of our house he would curl up as tight as possible behind the day lilies and pretend that he wasn't there. Very cute. Tonight while I'm working on laundry and Brian is grilling dinner Erik with mow at my mom's and after dinner we'll take care of the fourth yard. Then it will be time to get Erik packed and finish of the laundry. It's not like we're excited about vacation or anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment