Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Go Go Go

Yesterday after I left work it just seemed like a night full of running! I changed clothes and went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned. Ran to my mom's and mowed the yard, came home and made dinner. Then mowed our yard. When Brian got home he mowed at his parents and did a round of fertilizer there. Once all the yards were taken care of we used our ride to run an errand at the mall. Total riding time was 34 minutes and we traveled 5.6 miles. It's hilly on the way there and after our long ride Sunday it was a "recovery" ride. I was more stiff than I would have liked but I made it through!

My goal by the end of the month is to not go below 8 miles per hour on the big hill by our house. It's good for training but it makes me feel like a total pansy!

No comments:

Post a Comment