Thursday, May 5, 2011

Soloist

This week has been swamped with extra responsibilities and challenges. Brian and our neighbor Tom finished the fence last night. Over the weekend they put in some stone pavers that are REALLY awesome so that project is finally done, and it only took 2 years =)

Their project was taking a little longer than anticipated so I took to the trails by myself for a 6 mile ride and learned that Shopko at 27th and Highway 2 (Jeff and Brian can tell you the store number) is almost exactly 3 miles from our house. When they got done Brian went out for a quick 1 mile ride by himself. Lincoln had 15-25 mph wind yesterday with gusts up to 40 mph. While I'm sure my opinion will change once we're into the heat of summer, for the time being, I'm tired of wind training!

No comments:

Post a Comment