Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cat Eye

Apparently there is a tiny difference between my Cat Eye and Brian's. Last night I rode from our house to 56th and Van Dorn for a total distance of 15.2 miles. Today I'm hoping to get off work before it rains and get in a ride before spending the rest of the day with my textbook.

This weekend we're planning to ride the 36 mile Trail Trek loop. We're due for a 35 mile ride and this route looks good for training. With any luck I'll easily get to 75 miles this week!

My office mate lost her brother-in-law yesterday very unexpectedly. He was at a national competition in Iowa and was found unresponsive in his hotel room. It's been a sad, and shocking time for our office and I can't seem to stop thinking about it. I am sure his wife and their three kids will be the source of many prayers for the next several weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment