Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Breaking a Plateau

I know I have whined about this recently but I am SO stuck!!! I hover back and forth between the same 3 pound range. I have tried more protein, more water, more hot tea, no evening snack, big evening snack, a little sugar, no sugar, longer runs, double workouts, and extra servings of raw vegetables and to no avail. I have now lost 15% of my body fat, so that is lower than it has been in 10 years (which is awesome) but I really want to get rid of some more of this weight!!! I continue to track pretty religiously on My Fitness Pal and have completely bonded with my FitBit. Yesterday I worked 10 hours, raced home for dinner with Brian (grilled chicken, rice, roasted asparagus, and cantaloupe), walked the dogs up to pay the cable bill and the gas bill (60 minutes round trip) and then did 30 minutes of fusion aerobics in the living room. After that I loaded the dishwasher and spent time with my textbook before falling into bed at 9. I wish I knew what to do to get over this hump. I am hoping to try some higher intensity workouts this week, maybe that will make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment