Monday, February 24, 2014

I Ran FOUR Miles

I know this isn't a big deal for most people training for their first half marathon, but this is the first time I think I have ever run 4 miles without stopping!!!! Friday I got off work early, met Brian for a lunch date, took the dogs for a long walk and rode the trainer for 30 minutes. I did homework too - but that's every day for me! Saturday morning we got up and took care of groceries. I was getting more and more nervous about the run so finally I just put everything on and went for it. I did a Rocktane GU (awesome!!!) before I left and everything went well. In the afternoon we took the dogs for a short walk to pay the gas bill and then spent the rest of the day inside. Sunday morning I woke up to some exertion rhabdo urine so yesterday I took things easier, drank lots of water and ate a lot of protein. As far as I can tell everything is fine! In the afternoon I did 60 minutes on the trainer and watched most of a bad movie. I need to plan ahead for what I want to watch while I'm on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment