Thursday, August 20, 2009

Booster Bash

Does that make anyone else want to sing Monster Mash or is it just me??? Tonight I'll be working the Booster Bash from 5:45 - 7 and spending the rest of the evening on homework and trying a few new recipes. Last night we made french lentil and brown rice casserole and it was really delicious. Tonight the refridgerator pickles will be done so cross your fingers for me.

My personal attendant Marla and I ran to Sam's Club last night to pick up paper products for the bridal party dinner, the rehearsal dinner and the brunch. I think we're covered =)

Tomorrow morning I have an early morning meeting and some typing to take care of at work and then I get to go pick up Brian in Omaha =) So excited!!!!

16 more days until the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment