Monday, August 10, 2009

Don't Be So Melodramatic

Yesterday we spent the afternoon at Mahoney State Park going to the melodrama. The show running this week is called Two Gun Junction and it was VERY cute. Erik laughed most of the show and there was a cranky bride behind us.

Last night I had nightmares about the reception. The food order was late, and not just a little late. The cakes that are supposed to be delivered by 2 on the day of the wedding didn't make it until 9pm. The DJ didn't get set up before the ceremony so there was only a boombox when I got there and things were so far behind that I had to leave the church and not get pictures taken. The other interesting thing was that the reception wasn't at Crooked Creek, it was at a strangers house and they had a skateboarding park in their backyard that we were using for a dance floor. I fell asleep watching Bridezilla's, that is honestly my only defense... here's to hoping that all our planning will make things work out better than they did in my nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment