Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Maybe I'm Getting Old

Last night was incredibly busy, and I'm not exactly sure how we made it through getting everything done. I got off work, ran an errand, took care of the cat and got the mail, picked up dinner, did homework until 6:45, packed up and ran to Southeast to serve as the vice president of the band boosters, left southeast at 8:45, took my quiz, got Erik dinner, came home and finished typing my paper, did a load of laundry, did the reading and discussion post for my other class and finally slid in to bed at 11:45. This morning when the alarm went off at 4:45 I wished and prayed for an extra hour and then gave up and got ready for work. This evening is just as busy and Thursday night I'll be part of the concessions crew for the Booster Bash. Having a high school student is twice as much work as I thought it would be. Fortunately he's a great kid =) and we're blessed to spend as much time with him as we do.

17 days until the wedding! 5 days til my last dress fitting, 6 days until I get my teeth cleaned for the wedding, 13 days until Brian and I go for Poolside Cabana massages, at least I know there is relaxation ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment