Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hustle Your Bustle

I went for my first dress fitting after work yesterday. The woman at J Marie's who does the alterations was happy to tell me that I picked the perfect dress. She is adding a bustle, adjusting the button on the halter and checking over all the beading. Who knew that I would be almost exactly the perfect height for wedding dresses??? Now I have to begin hunting for jewelry and other accessories for the dress. We're getting closer all the time.

Last night we both worked on homework and Erik went to the Y with his friends. He is looking forward to drum and frontline practices starting tonight and band and football camps starting on Monday. We're almost up to full speed again. If you call and miss us it means that we're either shuttling, studying or sleeping =)

No comments:

Post a Comment