Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tick Tock

Last night between my allergies and the exhaustion of running so fast these last few weeks I took some Benadryl and climbed into bed shortly before 9. I feel much more refreshed and I was doing quite well until the radio station this morning reminded me that it is only nine more days until the wedding. Will I be ready in 9 days? Will the house be ready? Will everything go as planned? Will the wedding be as fun and whimsical as I'm hoping? Hopefully everyone will arrive safely and have a great time.

Tonight I'm working the new physician reception and then we have a dance lesson with another one of the groomsmen. Hopefully we'll be able to get to bed early again. Friday I'm only working a few hours and then spending the rest of the day on homework and housework. Saturday is the Bride Ride, Sunday is the Groom Zoom and the we'll be at the end of our countdown. Hard to believe that very very soon I'll be "Mrs Moock".

No comments:

Post a Comment