Monday, January 6, 2014

High Tech Workouts

Training is going well. Mostly! We have changed the technical options at our house. Brian got Google Chromecast for Christmas and I wasn't that excited simply because I had NO idea how cool it is. Riding the trainer Saturday morning I watched the first hour of Guilt Trip - which is a combination of very funny and very sad. I also talked Brian into buying me Wii Zumba. I did my first workout last night and was stopped 20 minutes in by a calf cramp, that I still have. Tonight is back to the trainer and maybe by the end of the week it will be warm enough to walk the dogs. In addition to those fun pieces of technology I got a FitBit for my birthday (really, this is 37?) and it is happily reporting it's opinions on my movement and exercise. I will confess it makes me want to walk around more and take extra trips so that it knows I'm not just sitting around! Here's to the Jetson's workouts in the basement!

No comments:

Post a Comment