Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Of Course I Want to Look Like Gwyneth

This year for my birthday I asked for a couple Tracy Anderson videos. Tonight will be my first adventure working out with the fitness mogul and I confess, I'm more than a little nervous. I read about Gwyneth Paltrow and her efforts to perfect her body with Tracy Anderson a year ago and then read about the trial of the Anderson method by a columnist over the summer. While I'm sticking to my regular diet - 1300-1800 calories a day with plenty of water, hot tea and exercise - I decided it would be worth trying a few of the targeted workouts. Hopefully I don't hurt myself =) Erik is home with us for one more week and then Brian has a bunch of road time and Erik will go back to school so I'll be able to buckle down for the last few weeks of classes. It's hard to believe graduation is just around the corner. I mailed the invitations on my way to work this morning. One of my very favorite parts about our marriage is our ability to work as a team and to achieve our goals in tandem. 2014 will be an amazing year for our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment