Monday, January 20, 2014

Lazy and Warm Weekend

I guess it wasn't that lazy, but it felt like it. My senioritis is out of control. I have only done a little bit of work on the projects for my two classes. It is officially midterm, so I have plenty of time, but I have been hesitant to jump in and get a lot of work completed. Friday after work I took the dogs for an hour walk and then spent the evening on discussion board work for both classes. Saturday morning I had planned to walk with Susan but we were under a wind advisory so I went grocery shopping and rode the trainer. I got to see the end of Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and was delighted to see another person with such amazing success from transitioning to a liquid vegetarian diet. The afternoon was spent making homemade tomato soup (we will definitely do that again!) and more response work for classes. Sunday morning the wind died down and after church Brian took on the abundance of oak leaves in our yard. I helped by running the leaf blower, going to the hardware store for another 5 packs (25 bags) of lawn and leaf bags and raking along the fence line. In the afternoon my friend Susan and I took the dogs for 3.5 miles in 65 degree weather (in January!) and then I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening restless. I didn't want to finish my homework, didn't really want to clean house, considered a second workout but we had company. It was odd, I'm not sure if it was just nervous energy but I was almost anxious from the down time. Maybe it's because graduation is around the corner? This week we will get ready for the celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment