Friday, January 24, 2014

The Week Got Away from Me

This week has been wild and crazy. Tuesday after work I drove to Bellevue to get our caps, gowns and hoods, then spent the evening on homework, riding the trainer and starting to work on food for the weekend. We are SO excited to party with our friends and family! Wednesday I worked all day, started dinner, did living room aerobics, which are just basement aerobics in the living room =) and fell asleep immediately when my head hit the pillow at 9. The dogs wanted to go for a walk instead but there was 20 mph wind and the actual temperature was below freezing so we stayed in! And I prepped more food! Thursday night I got a massage - sometimes the univese knows that I will need to relax before I understand it, and by luck I scheduled one for graduation week. Last night we ate dinner quickly and then I rode the trainer for an hour, Brian went to scouts and I did some housework and (you guessed it) more cooking for the weekend. Today I'm working until noon and then finishing the house, the cooking, the laundry and getting the dogs worn out! It will be a good weekend for celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment